Translate site your language

domenica 27 gennaio 2013

Marvaldi Family information


Da:  Carole Hughes-DiMarco
  chughes@putnamvalley.com
Inviato:  mercoledì 4 ottobre 2006 14.46.23
A:  AngeloDolmetta@msn.com
 Oggetto: 
 Marvaldi Family Information

I recently found a death certificate which was among my deceased father's papers that indicated that he was married to Secondina Marvaldi.  She died at the age of 39 on July 22, 1936 in Imperia, Italy.  She was born in Pontedassio.  Her father was Pietro Marvaldi and her mother was Maria Severia (Semeria??)
I had no knowledge of my father having a wife in Italy.  He was married to my mother in America (New York) in 1942 and both my parents never mentioned a prior marriage. 
My father came to America in 1925 and never returned to Italy until 1955 to visit his aging mother in Imperia, Oneglia.  I have two cousins in Imperia but I do not know if they knew of this marriage.  Both were born after this woman's death.
If you have any information on this I would be very grateful to hear from you.  I am especially interested to know if their were any children from this marriage as I am an only child (age 61).


Di recente ho trovato un certificato di morte tra i documenti del mio defunto padre che indica che è stato sposato Secondina Marvaldi. 
Morì all'età di 39 il 22 luglio 1936 a Imperia, Italia. 
Essa è nata a Pontedassio. 
Suo padre era Pietro Marvaldi e sua madre era Maria Semeria.

Non avevo nessuna conoscenza di mio padre con una moglie in Italia. E' stato sposato con mia madre in America New York) nel 1942 e sia il mio genitori mai parlato di un precedente matrimonio.

Mio padre venne in America nel 1925 e mai rientrato in Italia fino al 1955 a visitare il l'anziana madre di Imperia Oneglia.
Ho due cugini di Imperia, ma non so se sapeva di questo matrimonio. 
Entrambi sono nati dopo la morte di questa donna. 

  

Se avete qualsiasi informazione sulla mia famiglia sarei molto grato.
Sono particolarmente interessata a sapere se sono stati loro i bambini da questo matrimonio come lo sono io uno solo figlia(età 61).

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.
Carole (Arletti) DiMarco

1 commento:

xx13 MSN ha detto...

hey mi name is pedro del gallo marvaldi, i am life in venezuela  , mi mother is ely marvaldi and your,  father was jose victorio marvaldi marvaldi deat in 1976 in city bolivar in vennezuela , is posible you are mi  family y like  make a contac with you  and scused my inghlis

Post più popolari